GoTab helps operators in-source delivery operations so you can retain more of your profit.
GoTab offers operators the convenience of local delivery. Instead of feeding your profits and customers back to third-party delivery marketplaces, use GoTab’s technology to increase sales, and reach new customers.
Hospitality operators are increasingly looking at the costs associated with providing food delivery to their guests and GoTab is here to help.
GoTab’s integration with Postmates helps operators support food delivery without taking on the financial costs of third-party ordering. If you’re considering staffing your own delivery system, it doesn’t have to be daunting. With GoTab, your guests can order directly from your website – no need to compete on third-party marketplaces and pay exorbitant fees.
Easily Organize and Fulfill Delivery Orders
Our delivery tools are built to scale with your business. Whether you are offering your normal menu, offering catering services, or running a fresh market, GoTab helps you organize and fulfill orders easily.
Use our kitchen display system (KDS) on your tablet to manage orders digitally, or print packing slips for more complex orders.
Simply set your delivery area and times, and we will help optimize the delivery routes. Directions can be sent directly to the driver’s GPS to keep things simple and easy. Speaking of drivers, you can employ your own team or use a trusted partner so you can ensure a high quality experience for your customers from start to finish.
GoTab Features for Delivery
- Branded online menu with your custom look and feel. Menu is available like any website link so it can be embedded in your restaurant’s website, or shared standalone via an email promotion, or a social media update
- Geofencing of delivery areas and delivery address verification through Google Maps API
- Unlimited delivery addresses on customer profiles
- Route optimization for drivers by time or distance
- Printed packing slip generator for organized fulfillment of orders
- Messaging interface for drivers to contact customers on the delivery route
- Order throttling to avoid order backlogs in the kitchen